Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Review: Wicked Wonderland: A Reverse Harem Retelling by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Wicked Wonderland: A Reverse Harem Retelling Wicked Wonderland: A Reverse Harem Retelling by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lyssa Tenniel has inherited a large house from a great aunt that she can barely remember but finds it helps her to forget the mes that is her life and leads her to the kind of adventures she could only dream of. It all started when she falls through a mirror and finds herself in Wonderland. There she meets some really hot guys - an eccentric Hatter, a mysterious guy called Chess and the inventive White Knight. She will get involved in a rebellion against a tyrant of a White Queen, discover a special power all while trying her best to keep her head (literally) and her heart.

This is a lovely slow burn reverse harem book that is an imaginative twist on the Alice in Wonderland story. The places, characters and events are all easy to imagine, understand and sense how the characters are feeling. Lyssa is understandably hesitant as she comes to terms with the whole situation and events that are happening - sometimes I admit I found her annoying but I'm probably far more trusting of this kind of environment that she is given the kinds of book that I read. A great book that is highly recommended.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment