Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Review: 1972: The Seven Book Two by Sarah M. Cradit 4 of 5 stars

1972: The Seven Book Two 1972: The Seven Book Two by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's 1972 and the remaining 6 Deschanel siblings are living with their mother just outside of New Orleans. They are each unique with their gifts even if some wish desperately if they could give them back. They are all tortured in their own way after the tragic loss of one of their own a couple of years ago. Charles spirals into more depravity, Augustus fixes what he can while losing himself in the world of business, Colleen focuses on her education, Evangeline pays a dark cost for the discovery of a life outside of studying and lastly there is Elizabeth with the burden of knowledge of what is coming. Seems things are not about to get better anytime soon!

There were lots of interwoven strands in this story that managed to connect and then separate as the story progressed. Some very sad moments and times when I definitely felt their pain and internal torture. Definitely tempted me to want to know what happens in the next book now so I get to know how it all develops next. For anyone who has read the Hours of Crimson and Clover series this is definitely answering a few questions or giving valuable background. Well written and clear and easy to understand this was a very enjoyable book.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment