Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 24 December 2018

Review: Mason by Dale Mayer 4 of 5 stars

Mason Mason by Dale Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mason is a SEAL who is on a mission to save Tesla - the sister of a dead SEAL colleague of his who has developed a software program which will save many US soldier's lives. Other countries now know about the software and so they are determined to get it. Time is running out for them both and can Tesla stick to her vow to not go near another military man?

This was a lovely story that was enjoyable to read. It contains plenty of drama and excitement (including some twists and turns). Well written it is a great read if you want a good SEAL story with more than a little romance.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment