Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Review: Kirev's Door (A Quentin Black Prequel): Quentin Black World by J.C. Andrijeski 4 of 5 stars

Kirev's Door (A Quentin Black Prequel): Quentin Black World Kirev's Door (A Quentin Black Prequel): Quentin Black World by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The seer Kirev is raised in an alternate version of Earth where seers are enslaved by humans. He joins a resistance army after being brought up in work camps and brothels - he really wants to help his race but during his first proper mission he suddenly faces a whole new future when a past voice intervenes and he is sent in a whole new direction.

This is a prequel to the Quentin Black series of novels and a great starter to the series and how it starts - it will also prevent you being confused or surprised later on in the series. I loved the way it gently eased you into the series and could be seen as great scene setting for the series and what happened before. Well written and enjoyable - it definitely tempted me to read the first book in the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment