Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Review: The Bluebeard Curse: Cursed Fairy Tale: Book 2 by Margo Ryerkerk 4 of 5 stars

The Bluebeard Curse: Cursed Fairy Tale: Book 2 The Bluebeard Curse: Cursed Fairy Tale: Book 2 by Margo Ryerkerk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nolan Bluebeard fled after finding his sister with a knife over his parents' dead bodies and so after his life gets more complicated when girls last seen with him drown. Instead he makes a fortune importing goods but after five years he has to return and take over his title and responsibilities. However friends treat him with suspicion, the town has not forgotten and so life becomes very complicated. Jolie knows all the rules about interaction with the nobility but she finds she cannot stay away from him even if being close to him could risk everything she has worked hard for. Can she help Nolan to rebuild his reputation and break the curse even when women around him start dying again?

This was a lovely second instalment in the Cursed Fairytales series. I loved the way they were described in detail so that I could imagine them in my mind. It was a lovely story that centred around hate and evilness and how love and purity could enable their survival. It was sensitively told and it was easy to feel the thoughts and emotions of the characters. A good read that definitely tempts me to read the next one in the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment