Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 23 December 2018

Review: Sacrifice

Sacrifice Sacrifice by Isadora Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this final instalment in the story many of the strands have to work their way to conclusion. Keirah decides to use her family connection to try and get Jack to help her find Noir, Jack's ex becomes his business partner and does everything she can to get him back from Andie (including investing in her animal shelter) and Reese shares her secret with Andie which is very unexpected. Can Black Wing avoid Lucas Burr the DA from putting him in prison even if he decides to use Andie as bait to capture him?

There were many twists and turns in this story as Andie tries to cope with everything that is happening. I was great to see the relationship between the good and evil in this and how they battled with each other in order to dominate over the other. It was also surprising how what you though was one actually was the other as you learnt more about them. Some of the twists confirmed my suspicions but some came completely as a surprise so definitely a great end to the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment