Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 10 November 2017

Review: The Rapture of Cain by Thea Atkinson 3 of 5 stars

The Rapture of Cain The Rapture of Cain by Thea Atkinson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cain is immortal and finds himself in a Gothic-style church in a seedy part of New Earth. Even worse Sasha (a hermaphrodite) has been feeding him a drug called godspit and has got him addicted to it. Then the red general makes an entrance and he faces her wrath.

To be honest I had no idea what this was about and who all these people were. It might be good if you have read the books in the Theta Waves series but to read this cold it made very little sense. The writing was good I was just confused with the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment