Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 18 November 2017

Review: Bridge: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Bridge: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse Bridge: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Revik has lost everything – his unborn daughter, he got his wife back but they took her mind. So he decides it is time for a final confrontation – he prepares in San Francisco and then everyone moves to New York for the final battle. Can he rescue his child from the Dreng or will he have to kill her to save her from becoming their slave?

OMG – there was so much drama and danger in this book after the events in the previous one it felt like a roller-coaster at times. I felt so desperately SAD for Revik as events unfolded that I just wanted to give him a hug while at the same time I either felt like crying or wanting to kick some butt. There were a lot of descriptions of thoughts and emotions in this book and they were so clear and easy to understand I felt as if I was there living it with them. I can't wait for the next instalment now.

Please note this book needs you to have read the previous books in the series first.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment