Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 26 November 2017

Review: Possess Me Under The Mistletoe by T.F. Walsh 5 of 5 stars

Possess Me Under The Mistletoe Possess Me Under The Mistletoe by T.F. Walsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cyra Mane is going to a haunted house for her first mission and she is determined to make a good impression with the demon hunting company that had hired her. However demon hunter Gunn turns up and suddenly the simple task becomes dangerous (even more so if you factor in that she has desired him for months). Gunn on the other hand has been fantasising about Cyra for months but he won't taint her with his bad luck and her brother would definitely not be happy if he touched her!! However Cyra's spell goes terribly wrong and everyone (including the elderly owners of the house) become imprisoned there plus they find a Hell portal in the loft too. Can they all survive this situation and can Cyra and Gunn resist each other?

Please note this is related to the Hell Unleashed series although you don't have to have read that before to enjoy this story.

I LOVED this story. It had lots of danger, magic and passion all mixed up into a melting pot to produce what is a great story that had me hooked from the start to the finish. Everything was well written and I defy anyone to read this story and not want to start reading the Hell Unleashed series. Lovely Christmas story which wasn't cheesy so definitely recommended for a bit of the Christmas spirit.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment