Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Review: Victor by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Victor Victor by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Victor Strong is an ancient Vampire, a successful businessman, and fully in control of his life and himself. All of a sudden he gets a strange thirst for blood and a drive that threatens to push him into insanity. Then he suddenly catches the sweetest of aromas that he just has to follow until he finds the owner. He is then told this person must be something very rare – a blood-mate and he enters a race against time to find her before the darkness becomes too much and he loses control completely (and therefore his life too). Can he battle through everything in his path to stop this thirst?

Wow – I've read the similar set of books around the shifter thirst but it was great to read it from another point of view of it also affecting a vampire. There was a lot of drama and danger in the story as well as i being a lovely story of love and how two strong people can get past their self reliance to come together as a unit. It was well written and everything was well described so that you felt you were there experiencing the same things as the characters. I felt fully engaged and it was such a relief when everything came good in the end. I loved the presents (you will know what I mean when you read it) and felt that they were well matched as a couple ignoring the blood-mate situation. Definitely recommended as an enjoyable read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment