Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 2 November 2017

Review: Tatum: A Wolf's Hunger by S. Raven Storm 5 of 5 stars

Tatum: A Wolf's Hunger Alpha Shifter Romance Tatum: A Wolf's Hunger Alpha Shifter Romance by S. Raven Storm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tatum is an Alpha with a large region who ruled in a firm but fair manner. He thinks that love is nonsense and doesn't have time for any of that and thinks that the wolf's hunger is an old wives tale. When he gets physical and emotional pain he does everything he can to ignore it. Bristol is the daughter of an Alpha who was recently murdered by Rex (who has also just killed her mother) one of the pack members who is determined to take over as Alpha and claim her as his mate. She is on the run when she meets Tatum who she recognises has her soulmate and Tatum suddenly finds that maybe the wolf's hunger is real after all - he can't get enough of her and is suddenly determined to make her his. Can he keep her safe from Rex or will he get her and kill Tatum into the bargain?

This is a great addition to the Wolf's Hunger collection The story had lots of danger and drama with the story between Tatum and Bristol. It was well written and I could feel and empathise will all the thoughts and emotions the characters in the story. I liked the descriptions of the settings and activities in the stories and it added to the feeling that I was watching the story in pictures or video. I've not read anything by this author but I enjoyed this and will look for other stories by her.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment