Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 24 November 2017

Review: Wicked Destiny by L.C. Hibbett 5 of 5 stars

Wicked Destiny Wicked Destiny by L.C. Hibbett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Destiny is the first black witch born into any family of the Celtic gods for 1000's of years and life was sweet as she held great parties and had a talent for being poisonous in words as well as her magic. Then she has two stripes on a pregnancy test and everything has to change. She just wants a normal life with her aunt and daughter. Then kids start going missing and she feels sorry but it's not her problem. All she needs to do is get to her 21st birthday and then she can join the free witches and escape The Family

This was a great story that had me so hooked I stayed up until 3 am reading it. Please don't be afraid or be put of by it being described as a "reverse harem" book - it was very sensitively done and there was no kissing let alone any sex. I loved the way the book ended and look forward to the next one to see how it develops going forward. Everything was well written and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment