Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 26 November 2017

Review: Blow: Three Little Pigs Retold by Demelza Carlton 4 of 5 stars

Blow: Three Little Pigs Retold Blow: Three Little Pigs Retold by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Portia is the eldest of triplets and Prince Rudolf has promised her and her sisters that he will protect them but he has to go back to his home country for a variety of reasons so has to leave them behind. After many changes she has to conquer her home which means he might lose her forever. When the wolf is at the door, who will win - love or war?

It was nice to read after the Appease story more about Rudolf and more about what happened to him. The story was well told and I enjoyed it right up until near the end when it didn't feel like the ending fit into the story completely. But i was an enchanting story in general and still very enjoyable. It had plenty of action and romance to enjoy.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment