Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 4 November 2017

Review: Dragon's Guard by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Dragon's Guard: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance Dragon's Guard: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ren Landis goes out on her 21st birthday and ends up being kidnapped. Then it all goes a bit weird when she discovers that shifters actually exist and that she is one too - and that she is the last dragon shifter too. She meets the hot alphas of the 4 shifter groups and she is supposed to mate with them and unite the shifter communities. However she has never shifted, has no idea how to reactivate her powers and there are rogues out for her blood so they can finish what they started years ago.

WOW. Lots of drama, danger, hot guys, passion and action. I loved the concept of the story with her mating with the 4 of them (lucky girl!) and her struggle to understand this new world and finding her powers. Well written and the sex scenes were tastefully written and appropriate to the story. I can't wait to read the next instalment in the story.

** Please note this story contains scenes involving one woman, four men, and some sex.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment