Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Review: The Vampire's Daughter by Leigh Anderson 4 of 5 stars

The Vampire's Daughter The Vampire's Daughter by Leigh Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ethan discovers that Victoria (his childhood best friend and the love of his life) is the daughter of a Vampire and is to marry a someone else to save her family so distraught he travels to a monastery to live in peace and contemplation with his broken heart. However instead he is asked to lead Dom Calmet the famous vampire hunter to his village to get rid of the vampires that plague it. Can Ethan work out whether to choose love or faith when he is back near Victoria again?

This story is a really heady mix of a whole host of cliches with a medieval village, a girl who has no idea what she really is, a journey, a lot of tortured thinking and enough drama to keep you going for ages. I'm tempted to suggest you with either love it or it will be too heavy and complicated and will not enjoy it. I would suggest you give it a try and persevere as if you can get a certain amount through the story you will enjoy it. The writing was good and I could understand everything, but the thoughts and emotions were a little over tortured in places.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment