Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 1 December 2017

Review: Undeniably Hellbound by Cassandra Lawson 5 of 5 stars

Undeniably Hellbound Undeniably Hellbound by Cassandra Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lucifer is lonely and wants to find a good woman - he's not had a date in years and is tired of easy sex with sex demons. When he meets Beatrice she has no idea who he is and he wonders if she could be the one to reform him? Can he get her to fall for him? So when he is trying to stop a rebellion in Hell and keeping Beatrice safe from her brother when he escapes prison he has a problem - how can he stop her from leaving him when she works out who he really is?

Wow - who knew that Lucifer was all touchy-feely and had real bona-fide feelings? I loved this story and loved all the drama and action which built as the story developed. I was thrilled in the way the story ended and how they got there. Everything was well written and was clear and easy to feel and understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment