Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 18 December 2017

Review: Kerr by Ashley L. Hunt 4 of 5 stars

Kerr Kerr by Ashley L. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kataline is a genetically engineered human who has been educated ready to bring peace to Earth - not that anyone bothered to ask her is she was happy to do that. Kerr is the alien Prince of Euthenia and he is the one she is being given to. However when they are travelling to Euthenia the human colonists from Earth start an uprising and Kataline is imprisoned by her father and starts to wonder if that was his plan all along.

This was a story with Kataline and Kerr as main characters but it covered their parents and friends too. Whilst it started in a very misogynist society it soon moved to a society where women were at last equal and able to have their own lives and hopes and dreams. I liked that the society was able to develop and correct many of the past wrongs by the younger generation. I did find it a little rambling and thought that the focus on the older generation was a little misplaced in a book with the title Kerr. The descriptions of emotions were clear and easy to understand and the writing was good.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment