Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Review: When Gargoyles Reign by Ashley C. Harris 4 of 5 stars

When Gargoyles Reign When Gargoyles Reign by Ashley C. Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the prequel to the Shades and Shadows series and fills in a lot of the background as to how gargoyles ended up reigning, how vampires appeared on the scene and the adventures of Merlin and his involvement in all of those happenings.

This was really interesting and made the Shades and Shadows series feel much more rounded - so a must if you enjoy the series. I was fascinated to understand how some of the events that shaped the world before the series began affected the various characters and how it affected their emotions and motivations for certain actions. It was well written and although I found it a little hard to get into was very enjoyable and ended up with lights going off in my head as I realised how certain things happened in the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment