Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Review: Claimed by Andrea R. Cooper 5 of 5 stars

Claimed Claimed by Andrea R. Cooper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Renee Maxwell is working in her dream job as an assistant to an archaeologist in Turkey when she seeing strange things after finding a crystal in the ground. He boss Damon Cubins might be hot but she isn't going to fall for his charms and become another notch in his bedpost. Damon is an incubus and has no time for love but is desperately trying to find a special crystal to stop himself becoming a demon - however Renee has it - can he romance it from her or give in and just walk away?

I really enjoyed this paranormal story which started nice and slow but soon developed into an action packed ending. Renee was an independent woman and determined to not cave in to the attraction to Damon (although I admit to wanting to shake her sometimes!), and Damon was a rare beast as he was trying his utmost to do the right thing (a rare thing for a half-demon). I liked the danger elements added to the story which gave it a nice build up towards the end of the story. Well written and enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment