Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Review: Jasih by Ashley L. Hunt 4 of 5 stars

Jasih Jasih by Ashley L. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is set on Earth in 2514 AD when the planet is abandoned and humans have spread to other planets in the galaxy. Eladia is a Chronicler and together with Silver her AI robot her tries to find artefacts and some mystery. There she meets Jasih an alien who has been in stasis since he crashed on Earth. Jasih has a dark secret and seems to have 2 personalities trapped in the one body. Can they work together to solve what is known as the Great Mystery and can they prevail when there are people around them trying to stop their progress?

This is much more like a true Science Fiction story with just a little alien mate thrown in for good measure so you might not enjoy this story if you are not into pure science fiction. I liked the descriptions of the worlds and the people and events there as they were very clear and easy to understand. I did find the emotion parts of the story a bit intense at times and the dual personality aspect didn't always help until I got a fair amount through the story and understood it better. This definitely didn't feel like a love story and was much more like science fiction with a bit of sex thrown in for good measure. The ending was good and I liked the way the story finally came to a stop.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment