Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 7 December 2017

Review: Dragon's Tears by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Dragon's Tears: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance Dragon's Tears: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ren discovered in the previous book that she is the last dragon shifter alive and has to have 4 alpha shifters as her mates - such a hard task. However she is starting to get her abilities and emotions under control. However following a trail from her mother, both Ren and her mates have to face trials and dangers along the way. As part of that secrets are unearthed that threaten the peace that exists between shifters and fae - does Ren have the strength to handle everything that is thrown a her?

Wow - so much drama and danger all mixed in with a real need for restraint and diplomacy. I loved the interplay between Ren and her mates as well as Ren and the people in the wider shifter community. I won't spoil anything but two of them need a damn good shake! Well written and lots of drama, danger and excitement. Looking forward to what happens next.

** Please note this story contains scenes involving one woman, four men, and some sex.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment