Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 4 December 2017

Review: Raising the Dead by D.B. Sieders 5 of 5 stars

Raising the Dead Raising the Dead by D. B. Sieders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Vivian is a living soul broker and now has to juggle her finance job with collecting grief from the living when the departed souls cross to the other side with the help of a guardian. However she is living a dangerous existence as she is also helping a grim reaper called Lazarus Darkmore who has become an ally against the guardian management who are rather focused on a set of very limited aims. When a rogue guardian threatens her can she trust Darkmore to keep her safe?

Wow - so much happening in this the second book in the series. There was a focus on Vivian's abilities and how it affected both her and her friends as well as how that affected her emotions and relationships. I loved the relationship between Vivian and Darkmore and how that developed through the various events. Everything was well written and easy to feel and understand. It does end of a kind of a cliffhanger and that was just wow - can't wait to see what happens now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment