Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 14 December 2017

Review: Khrel by Ashley L. Hunt 5 of 5 stars

Khrel Khrel by Ashley L. Hunt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lena is a life coach and has travelled to Albaterra in order to find a new purpose in her life. Khrel is the War Chief of one of the kingdoms and is focused on his job until he meets Lena and finds himself out of his comfort zone needing to know her. The Novai colony nearby is a source of danger after some rogues attack Lena and Khrel has to babysit her. When she tries to escape the isolation to find her friend she ends up being kidnapped by the Novai. When Khrel rescues her is signals a possible end to everything he has worked for – can they both come out of this with everything they want?

I really liked this story which had a great mixture of danger, drama and love as it developed between Khrel and Lena. The story was well written and I really enjoyed the drama and danger involved in the parts involving the Novai. I could feel some of the emotions they were going through and could empathise with them.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment