Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 29 December 2017

Review: Secret Admirer's Christmas Wish by Dariel Raye 4 of 5 stars

Secret Admirer's Christmas Wish Secret Admirer's Christmas Wish by Dariel Raye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cheryl Hightower is amazing with figures and when she changes job to a more fulfilling organisation it goes badly as there are manipulative people and her life unravels slowly. She also meets there a man who becomes her secret crush - however he is her boss. Disaster awaits unless some smart thinking can find a solution.

This was a sweet story that was definitely a Christmas story. It was well written and enjoyable to read - definitely good for something light to add something to your Christmas season.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment