Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 7 December 2017

Review: Appalachian Prey by Debbie Herbert 5 of 5 stars

Appalachian Prey Appalachian Prey by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lilah Tedder is pregnant and has to return to Lavender Mountain after her father is murdered, but in doing that she has to face Harlan Sampson who dumped her last time she was there and unbeknown to him is her baby's father. Yes she still wants him but he is more interested in his ambition and being associated with her will damage that. However when the killer now targets Lilah he becomes her protector. Can they uncover the family secrets before they end up paying the price?

This was a lovely story that had an amazing setting on Lavender Mountain in the Appalachians. I liked the joining of a love that is impossible to avoid and a murder mystery wrapped up in family history. It had plenty of drama and excitement and the story went through lots of twists and turns. I heartwarming story that will make you smile at the end.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment