Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 31 December 2017

Review: Special Minds by Ally K. 5 of 5 stars

Special Minds Special Minds by Ally K.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Millicent Kale live with constant pain when her mental and psychological pain becomes physical, but she lives life as normally as she can by focusing completely on the task at hand. Then the closest person to her dies and everything changes for Milly - she finds out she is not quite human nor is she alone. As she has her breakdown her subconscious becomes another duplicate physical body and life is better again - for a while. Dean White is her new boss and she is trying to ignore him as much as she can even though her hard to ignore other self is telling her to give in and get involved with him. Eventually fate will not be denied, she finds out more about what she is and everything feels too good to be true until an ex-coworker takes revenge and she is suddenly entangled in a secret war she never knew existed.

This was a really clever story and I enjoyed the way it built up as it progressed. I loved all the plot's twists and turns that were there to surprise you - especially the one at the end (wow), It was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. I could feel the thoughts and emotions of the characters and the love story element was kind of sweet too.

Read and review it yourself on Inkitt here

No comments:

Post a Comment