Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 1 January 2018

Review: Burning Hearts: Alpha Project Prequel Novella by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Burning Hearts: Alpha Project Psychic Romance Prequel Novella Burning Hearts: Alpha Project Psychic Romance Prequel Novella by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jason Keane has been tortured as a prisoner in an underground lab and has been working hard to keep his psychic powers under wraps so they can't make use of them since the dreadful blaze from his past. Then he observes a new subject brought in - a woman who is fierce and doing everything she can to fight them even though he can see a vulnerability in her too. It appears she has awaken feelings he had no idea he had. Lisa Rowe is quick tempered and has a bit of a chip on her shoulder caused by her ability to hear the thoughts of others directed at her. Although she is reluctant she eventually lets Jason into her heart at a time when it suddenly becomes more dangerous - the new head researcher is sadistic and they need to rely on each other to survive.

Wow - great story that definitely had me hooked as the story developed. I felt all the thoughts and emotions experienced by the two characters and was really gunning for them to be able to be together and escape that hellhole. A great start to the series and I am definitely dying to read the next book in the series which if it is like this one will be special and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment