Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 11 January 2018

Review: Evelyn's Journal by M.J. Gardner 4 of 5 stars

Evelyn's JournalEvelyn's Journal by M.J. Gardner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Evelyn is a young girl with mixed heritage and when the book starts we meet her at boarding school. When she leaves school life gets complicated when she becomes a vampire and needs men for their blood to keep her alive. When the vampire who turned her appears insisting that he is like a god and she should love him life really gets complicated. Can she get through all of this and survive.

Interesting story that developed and moved at a reasonable pace. There were moments of drama and danger in places which drew you to feel sorry for her however she struck me as a strange one and I could never get completely on board with her. However it was a well written story and I could understand and feel all the thoughts and emotions of the characters (when they had them).

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment