Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 18 January 2018

Review: Dragon's Desire by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Dragon's Desire Dragon's Desire by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ren has settled into her role as the last dragon shifter and is getting her head around this 4 alpha mates. However trouble won't leave them alone and the rogues won't eave them alone. Try as they might they find allies to the rogues and betrayal in the most unexpected places. How can she unite all the shifters when 3 weeks ago she thought she was a normal human??

Wow - great story that was drama and excitement from start to finish. There were twists and turns all over the place and I definitely found myself reading faster and faster as the story developed. Well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. I can't wait for the next one now.

** Please note this story contains scenes involving one woman, four men, and some sex.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment