Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 1 January 2018

Review: Not His Christmas by Annie Nicholas 4 of 5 stars

Not His Christmas Not His Christmas by Annie Nicholas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It might be Eoin and Angie's first Christmas, but she is snippy and doesn't want anything to do with the usual celebrations. Determined to cheer her up Eoin decides to give her a perfect Christmas and is on a mission to make it so perfect she can't help but be happy.

Best laid plans of mice, men and even dragons comes to mind when reading this. It was a charming story that definitely set the Christmas mood. It was heartwarming to read a story of such love and affection between to people and the ending was lovely. It was well written and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment