Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Review: Incrusted: Hiding the Demon Within by Annora Wilson 5 of 5 stars

Incrusted: Hiding the Demon Within Incrusted: Hiding the Demon Within by Annora Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ingrid lived with her Aunt and was finally going to college when her world was tilted on its axis after she found out she was a very rare creature and was in fact a "werepire" - an amazing combination of two different paranormal races that had the power to destroy all the night creatures. She also met and fell for a sexy vampire who charmed her, and met a werewolf who made her feel safe and was the heir to a powerful clan. Having discovered what she is she now craves blood and is trying to desperately find herself while avoiding the ones that would prefer it if she was killed.

A very dramatic story as Ingrid discovers what she is and starts her journey to find herself. Can she do this alone or will she have the help of the vampire and werewolf she has already made a connection with? I loved the way the story developed and she found out what she really was and what that meant. There were some twists and turns in the story and the promise of an exciting story in the next book. It was well written and I could feel empathy for her and her situation.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment