Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 1 January 2018

Review: Eye of the Falcon by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Eye of the Falcon Eye of the Falcon by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Issa bonded with a Falcon when she was a young girl and was a smuggler's lookout however one night tragedy struck and her father and brothers were killed and she was taken to America by her mother for a new life. She got over the shock of moving and embarked in a career in environmental science until one night the past came back and everything she knew was replaced by madness. Eagle is a former military man who has retired and is now running a rescue centre for raptors. After an injured falcon escapes it returns with a seriously injured woman. The result could end in death for both of them.

This was a story which contained a mystery, a drama, some psychic content and a romance. It was all woven together seamlessly into an addictive story that I found myself reading faster and faster as it got nearer to the end. Everything was well written and I'm definitely hooked on this series by the author. I liked that the story unfolded over time and that meant that I was constantly surprised as I never knew what was going to happen next. I can't wait for the next one to come out now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment