Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 5 January 2018

Review: Her Dragon To Slay by Julia Mills 5 of 5 stars

Her Dragon To Slay Her Dragon To Slay by Julia Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kyndel is sassy and has got through life up to now but on a long trip home from work her destiny falls at her feet. Rayne is a fearless dragon guard commander but when he meets his mate he risks losing his cool while trying to save her from his enemies. Can someone who has come back from the dead and is now holding a knife to her neck destroy the person that the Universe made for him?

Wow - a sassy woman and a strong man - what's not to like? Kyndel was curvy and sassy, and Rayne hot and impossible to resist. The story was dramatic and it had a lot of twists and turns in the story. It was well told and I could feel all the thoughts and emotions was they journeyed through this roller-coaster to find a way to enjoy their destined life together. Very enjoyable - can't wait to read the next one now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment