Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Review: Pulse by K.E. Osborn 5 of 5 stars

Pulse Pulse by K.E. Osborn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Effa is the lead singer in an all girl rock band (Luminous) and Kaden 'Mercs' Mercury is a genius lighting tech. With the group on tour Kaden can forget his troubles at home by the distraction that Effa provides, however the all male support group is a potential source of trouble.

Wow great story that built nicely as it went on towards what was one hell of a climax. Now I feel that I NEED to know what happens next. It was well written and the thoughts and emotions of the characters were clear and easy to feel and understand. I really like this couple and the dynamic between them. I really can't wait for the next one in the series now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment