Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 8 January 2018

Review: Silently in the Night by Clayton Graham 4 of 5 stars

Silently in the Night Silently in the Night by Clayton Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a really nice collection of stories by the author that are a great introduction to his work. In it you will find excepts from his first book Milijun and his upcoming book Saving Paludis. Then there are some really clever short stories which are perfect for a quick read, cover various genres but are perfect as a way to get to know his style. I really enjoyed "Silently in the night" which I thought was very clever and it has a great twist at the end.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment