Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 4 January 2018

Review: Swallowing Fire by Erin R. Bedford by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Swallowing Fire Swallowing Fire by Erin R. Bedford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maya and her mates had to flee for their lives to the Ice Dragon Clan when Raiden's mother staged a bloody coup to take over the Lightening Kingdom. Now they are in a brutal set of games to prove themselves in order to get help to rescue the rest of Raiden's family. Can they continue their speciality of beating the odds whilst staying warm?

It was great to finally get the next instalment of the story and find out what happened next to the mates. It didn't disappoint with lots of danger, intrigue and twists and turns as they fought their way through the games and prove their skill in comparison to the best of the dragons in the north. It was well told and everything was very clear and easy to understand. Only problem is that I've now got to wait for the next book to find out what happens next. I'm definitely looking forward to the potential twist hinted at towards the end.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment