Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 7 January 2018

Review: Wish: Aladdin Retold by Demelza Carlton 5 of 5 stars

Wish: Aladdin Retold Wish: Aladdin Retold by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Princess Maram is the Sultans daughter and has been working a a courtesan softening deals for him. Aladdin just lives on the streets getting work when he can. When they meet there is some kind of spark between them and he vows to do whatever it takes to have her as his wife. He manages to steal a magic lamp with a genie inside bu instead of being the end of his troubles it is just the start. Can they get through everything and be able to marry or will disaster mean that Aladdin loses his head?

Lots of drama and excitement in this retelling of Aladdin. I liked the side of story as told by Maram and it was nice to have a couple of strong women in this tale set in a very male dominated world. Well written and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment