Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Review: Macklin by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Macklin Macklin by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Macklin has had one damaging relationship in his life which he has done his best to avoid Marsha ever since. Alex is a new detective in the Coronado Police force and is determined to make a good impression. When Marsha is murdered and leaving evidence pointing to him, Macklin becomes the main suspect. Alex needs to find the killer soon, and Macklin finally has someone he wants to know better. Can they navigate the tricky case whilst staying in control of their thoughts and emotions until the killer is captured?

Great new story in the SEALs of Honor series. It was nice to see a guy struggling with a stalker as it is so often men stalking a woman, and I liked the torture of getting to know each other without crossing the boundary between a suspect and a lover. Everything was clearly written and clear and easy to understand. Very enjoyable and the ending set up a story for Corey in the next book.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment