Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 4 January 2018

Review: Heroines & Hellions by Margo Bond Collins by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Heroines & Hellions: An Urban Fantasy and Fantasy Collection Heroines & Hellions: An Urban Fantasy and Fantasy Collection by Margo Bond Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Chains of Iron and Silver
Cassidy Irons and fairy-prince Drake are attacked by werewolves and he is kidnapped. So he find she has to reach out to her cousin Blaize Silver to help rescue him. Can they get past their shared past traumas and work together to rescue him before it is too late?

This was full of action from the very start and it only built as the story developed. I really enjoyed the way their worlds collided and the only way to success was to get over the past and work together. This was well written and very enjoyable.

I will update this review when I read the other stories.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment