Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 14 January 2018

Review: A Tempest of Discovery by Sarah M. Cradit 5 of 5 stars

A Tempest of Discovery: Midnight Dynasty Book One A Tempest of Discovery: Midnight Dynasty Book One by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nicolas Deschanel was more into his own pleasure but has changed and is trying his best to be the man he wants and should be. He is working closely with lawyer Lauren and she is sceptical of his redeption as they do the research into the subjects that interest the collective. Charlotte Fontenot and her cousin Julian are on a mission in Paris and are both discovering that they are more than they appear as she gets closer to Lawrence. Nicholas and Laurent then start to look at the LaViolette family and things start to go south on both fronts for the family.

Wow - once again the world that this author has created expands in this new spin-off series which once again this no shortage of drama, danger, twists and turns as the story progresses towards what turns out to be an explosive finale that has me completely hooked - I really NEED to know what happens next after the complete surprise that knocked me sideways at the end of this book. Well written and very clear and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment