Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 5 January 2018

Review: How To Meet Your Alpha: Alpha Singles, Cruising with Alphas by C.E. Black by Gwen Knight 5 of 5 stars

How To Meet Your Alpha: Alpha Singles, Cruising with Alphas How To Meet Your Alpha: Alpha Singles, Cruising with Alphas by C.E. Black by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bram and Kate have a disaster of a blind date and are sick of the treadmill of blind dates meeting people who they discover are either not single or have ulterior motives. Then by chance on another depressing evening they unexpectedly meet in a bar and suddenly it seems that they may have found the right person for them. However a person who desperately wants to be a witch has decided she wants Bram and life is about to become complicated.

This was a charming story showing that love can come to you when you least expect it. The way their relationship build was good and in the end I was rooting for them to become much more than friends. A heartwarming story that was well written and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment