Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Review: Burn For You: Bad Alpha Dads, Meet Your Alpha by Gwen Knight 5 of 5 stars

Burn For You: Bad Alpha Dads, Meet Your Alpha Burn For You: Bad Alpha Dads, Meet Your Alpha by Gwen Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Keaton Lafay is an alpha dragon shifter and is doing his best at being a single Dad after his wife died some years ago. However his solution is to pack his daughter off to school and drown in work. However his clan sign him up for Meet You Alpha and book for him to go on one of their singles cruises and he is put in a position that he can't avoid it. Then when his daughter is expelled from school he takes her along hoping that might help them both. Wren Michaels was the counsellor at the same school as Jinx was expelled from and books onto the same cruise trying to work out more about shifters when she comes across Keaton. Just when she thinks her dream might be coming true a witch does something to Wren that changes everything.

Wow - this was full of drama and complicated communication between Keaton, Wren and Jinx that made me wonder if they would come to their senses and sort the situation out. I loved the way it ended and it will be a surprise for you. Well written and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment