Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 18 January 2018

Review: Adrian by Monica La Porta 5 of 5 stars

Adrian Adrian by Monica La Porta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Adrian might be 2000 years old and be a fortunate day-walking vampire, but he's very jaded and elusive as he controls every aspect of his life. However when he gets struck by The Thirst, his legendary control almost snaps as he fights to keep his sanity. Lavinia is a helf breed werewolf and living her life longing for some sort of stability in her life after her family were constantly on the run from purists intent on disposing of all like her. Then her roommate is murdered and life becomes a nightmare for her. At the Directive’s Masquerade Gala Adrian and Lavinia are drawn together in a meeting which completely changes their fate forever. However can they beat those chasing after her and survive to live the life their attraction promises?

Wow - buckle up and prepare for a ride through lots of danger, drama, action and even passion as these two fight to survive and stay together. I was drawn into their world and was completely behind them as they struggled to beat repeated attacks and attempts to take Lavinia away from Adrian. I was definitely hooked and couldn't put it down until I had finish it. Well written and a joy to read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment