Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Review: Heavenly Scents by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Heavenly Scents Heavenly Scents by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Connie had previously told Geri Wilder that she would do anything if she would find her best friend a mate. However Geri decided that Connie needed a little help too and so puts in motion the plans to move her to town away from her pack and into the bakery that her mate owns – all pieces are in place it's just a case of letting nature take it's course.

Great story where Geri does her magic again. A sweet story that gave you a warm feeling. Well written and a great read.

Buy from Amazon

** please note this is a Kindleworlds title so only available from amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment