Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 31 December 2017

Review: The Gift Paradox by Noelle Greene 5 of 5 stars

The Gift Paradox The Gift Paradox by Noelle Greene
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rose Slater and Jackson Lee might have known each other from childhood but they have had turbulent times in their lives but now they are together and their wedding is only days away. All they need to do is finish an easy job they have in the Philippines researching coral reefs. However Jackson is kidnapped by militants and everything is suddenly falling apart at a time when they should be happy. Even worse Rose has just discovered a precious gift for them both - can they get out of this mess and get the HEA they both are desperate for?

I loved this story - it had plenty of danger and drama as well as loving and tender moments. Life never seems to be easy for this pair and this was a perfect example of that. I liked that the story had current themes in it with the Chinese and terrorists which made it more believable. Well written as usual and very enjoyable. What will happen next for this pair as I can't imagine them ever having a quiet life?

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment