Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 7 December 2017

Review: Lokos by Ashley L. Hunt 4 of 5 stars

Lokos Lokos by Ashley L. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Celine is a nutritionist and is on the first ship of colonists travelling to to colonise Albaterra. Lokos is the War Chief of Albaterra’s mountain kingdom and a fearsome warrior. Then he meets Celine who enchants him with her defiant mood even though he tries hard to only help her with understanding the planet and it's customs but it is a battle he cannot win. Unfortunately her ship crashes as it arrives after being attacked by another race and they both become entangled in a fight to stay alive and stay together.

I liked this story where he was trying really hard to resist her but in the end the attraction was too much. There was plenty of danger and drama in the story with the Novai part of the story and I enjoyed the ending even though it was a little rushed.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment