Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Review: Twice as Delicious by Bella Love-Wins by Vanessa Vale 4 of 5 stars

Twice as Delicious Twice as Delicious by Bella Love-Wins by Vanessa Vale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harper Larson has had to work hard for everything in her life, and there is no deviation from that even now as she is building up a catering business. However she sees something she shouldn't have when catering for the Irish Mafia. Fortunately for her there are two guys (Dane and Leo) who are gorgeous and will do anything it takes to protect her.

You'll need to fan yourself as you read about these two hunks who want to protect Harper and see to all her needs. I loved the way the story developed around the Irish Mafia, Harper's business and the relationship between Harper, Dane and Leo. Everything was clear and easy to understand plus it was a good read so don't be surprised if you read it in one sitting.

Warning: This book contains MFM sex.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment