Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Review: Not on Her Watch by Nicole Zoltack 4 of 5 stars

Not on Her Watch Not on Her Watch by Nicole Zoltack
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nathaniel Strongarm is a marine and is engaged to green beret Shauna West when they have to put their lives on hold while he goes to a remote island to tackle the Hidden Serpents who are a terrorist group. The operation is a bit of a disaster and Nathaniel is captured. When an operation to rescue the prisoners is mounted Shauna is part of the team due to her speciality. When they get there it appears there is someone killing civilians and even worse it is Nathaniel who has been brainwashed. Can Shauna rescue him and any other captured marines?

This is full of drama with many twists and turns as the action intensifies. It covered all the thoughts and emotions being experienced by both Nathaniel and Shauna and I felt as if I was there experiencing them. I loved the brainwashing side of things and how that was done and it definitely added to the mystery.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment