Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 16 December 2017

Review: Achilles: Soul of Her King by Julia Mills 5 of 5 stars

Achilles: Soul of Her King Achilles: Soul of Her King by Julia Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book covers the story of how the King Achilles and his soul-mate Juliette join with the rest of the kings to thwart the vindictive God Ares and bond so they can both live in eternal happiness.

I loved this story and the ending of it. There were plenty of twists and turns, but at the end of the day the kings know they can rely on each other and their mates to be a united family. I loved the way Achilles (Lee) was his normal alpha male self, and that his mate was not a weak willed woman and was a force to complement him. You don't have to read the previous books in the series to read this although it will help to have a little more of the background.

** Please note this book contains adult content including some sex.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment