Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Review: Ghosts and Grudges: a Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy by Jasmine Walt by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Ghosts and Grudges: a Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy Ghosts and Grudges: a Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy by Jasmine Walt by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aika has a hidden ability awaken in her and that's when the trouble starts. How is she supposed to handle caring for her sick mother, studying for her medical degree and running their restaurant before this new ability to summon monsters? However when her mother is taken she can't ignore it anymore and ends up working with 2 shamans who are willing to train her as they help. Can she work out what is going on with her two helpers and her attraction to them whilst rescuing her mum?

WOW - if I could give this more than 5 stars I would. There was so much drama, mystery and action woven into this mystical story around an ancient Japanese folklore that I was hooked from start to finish. I couldn't put it down and ended up reading it until 3 am. I have loved books written individually by both these authors and thought it was worth a try and was blown away - these guys need to write together more.

Please note this is heading towards a MFM scenario so if you are not comfortable with that you may want to give this a skip, although you will miss out on a great book.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment